Welcome to Muirholm 5 Star Bed & Breakfast in Paisley
Tel: +44 (0)141 8893854 E: email@example.com
Muirholm Bed and Breakfast situated in the town of Paisley offers deluxe accommodation, delicious breakfasts and friendly hospitality in a quiet residential area very close to the Royal Alexandra Hospital, University of the West of Scotland and a short drive to Glasgow Airport. Glasgow city centre is only about 8 miles away and we have frequent train and buses going into the city.
Muirholm has all the amenities that you would expect in a 5 star establishment with super king beds in most rooms and all rooms are en suite. Hairdryers and dressing gowns are provided as well as slippers. All rooms have a large digital television and digital radio with docking station for your convenience. Luxury complimentary toiletries are provided as well as generous hospitality trays. Free Wi Fi in all rooms. Parking available in our own grounds. Muirholm is a detached, red sandstone, Victorian villa built at the end of the nineteenth century by the Coats family, who were the main cotton and thread manufacturers in Scotland. Many of the finest buildings in Paisley were commissioned by this famous family.
Muirholm is an accredited 5 star B&B from VisitScotland.
Just let us know if you would like us to arrange something special to be in your room on arrival for an additional supplement:
- Fresh Flowers and Chocolates £35.00
- Fresh Flowers and and a Bowl of fresh Fruit £30.00
Paisley has many attractions for you to see and do listed below are a few examples:
- visit our famous Paisley Abbey.
- Visit Coats Observatory
- Visit Paisley Museum
- visit Sma' Shot Cottages
- Visit Coats Memorial Baptist Church
- Visit Weaver's cottage in Kilbarchan
- Go to Ayrshire for the day - a lovely run down to 'Burns' Country'.
- Go to Loch Lomond - very beautiful
- Go into Glasgow on the train only 15 minutes.
- Go into Glasgow to take a tour on the Tourist Bus and see the city.
- Go to Stirling only 30 minutes on the train from Glasgow.
- Go to Edinburgh 45 minutes on the train from Glasgow.
Muirholm Bed & Breakfast, 4 Calside Avenue, Paisley, Scotland PA2 6DD
Telephone: +44 (0)141 8893854 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org